In the film industry, reality and fiction are often closely linked. Fiction hosts reality caught by the camera. The analysis of 3 shots of the Radu’s film “The Happiest Girl in the World” (2008) makes it easier to understand how some choices of staging put the world into a story, creating emotional response in the viewer.
- Rights expire on: 1/31/21
- Color: color
- Type: short film
- Director: Michaël Dacheux
- Screenplay: Michaël Dacheux
- Screenplay: Nathalie Bourgeois
- Producer: Cinémathèque française / Cinéma, cent ans de jeunesse